Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Way to throw a wrench in everything!

So my husband was laid off today. It's stupid. I know we'll be okay, but damn. I guess life has been going entirely too well lately.

Weight is very slow to come off, but weightwatchers online is going pretty well.

My workouts have been random, but I'm trying.

Josh and I sat down this weekend and created a good schedule for our family to get on, but who knows what's going to happen now.

Oh well...we'll just roll with it like we normally do.

I'll try to get more in this weekend.

1 comment:

InfinitesimalPossibilities said...

I'm sorry to hear that. :( But you'll be okay, no worries. Sometimes it feels like life throws you curve balls all over the place, but... you get through them. :) And especially if you guys go through it together.

Let me know if there's anything I can help with! Keep on keeping on! :)